Timber Rock Development Update – March 2019
Timber Rock Development Progress Update - March 15th, 2019
Since the beginning of the year (and our last update), we've made some pretty incredible progress here at Timber Rock, despite the crazy Kansas winter weather!
In January, home construction trudged forward even as our area was pummeled by winter storms, turning Timber Rock into a frigid, yet beautiful, winter wonderland.
Then, in early February, construction crews finished the installation of Timber Rock's utilities, finally raising the community to full power status. Since then, our building team has been hard at work, skillfully preserving through the final stretch of this unrelenting winter season.
Now that spring is (thankfully) upon us, we anticipate many good things to come within the next few months as the weather improves. We're especially looking forward to the:
- • Opening of the new sales office by April 27th, which will be located within a Bickimer Homes model home.
- • Installation of city sidewalks.
- • Start of construction on the Timber Rock Amenity Center.
- • Continued construction on over 25 new homes, including models, specs, and build jobs.
- • Completion of several model homes in The Trails subdivision. Several of these models are expected to be prepped and ready for walk-throughs by the 2019 Spring Parade of Homes that begins on April 27th and runs through May 12th. (More information will be announced soon.)
- • Installation and unveiling of Timber Rock's entry ways, monuments, and signs.
In the meantime, here are some photos of our most recent progress, as well as a "snow tour" video around the Timber Rock property from back in January:
Timber Rock's Current Available Inventory
Also, as of right now, buyers can still choose their finishes, but time is quickly running out! So, if you're interested in purchasing one of these beautiful homes with the finishes of your choice, please contact our agents today* or send an email to TimberRockKS@gmail.com as soon as possible.
Interactive Plat Map
To see what lots are currently available in both The Trails and The Bluffs subdivisions, as well as the locations of our new model and spec homes, check out our interactive plat map:
Plat map not working? View it on Timber Rock's website.
Future Timber Rock Development updates will be posted on B.L. Rieke's website and on Timber Rock's official Facebook page. You can also follow Timber Rock's progress on its Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest pages. Visit Timber Rock's website for more information.
*Interested in building a new home in Lenexa's premier new home community? Call one of our Timber Rock agents today:
- John Kroeker Real Estate: (913) 963-4480, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridget Brown Kiggins: (913) 231-6129, email@example.com
About B.L. Rieke Custom Home Builders
B.L. Rieke has over 30 years of experience building top-quality custom homes for families of different sizes, lifestyles, and budgets. With over 1,100 homes and hundreds of awards under their belt, the B.L. Rieke team has the skill and the qualifications to build the best of the best homes in Kansas City. Their success is thanks to their lifelong focus on communication, customer service, and especially the details for each home they build. Make your dream home a reality by building with B.L. Rieke Custom Home Builders! For more information or to follow us, please visit blrieke.com or our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube pages.